The past 7 days has been filled with revelations, things I need to work on and some cool stuff too. From Sparta to singing, here is a summary of the week that was.
- Bread is the enemy. Other nemeses include rice and gluten, all of which have been struck from my diet.
- Surround yourself with positive people who support and build you up. The kind that care enough to tell you the truth, when you need to (but don’t want to) hear it and those who you can share your triumphs with. You know who you are. 😉
- I won’t die if I am unable to play table tennis for 48 hours.
- The life of an ‘active’ person is busy and one absolutely needs to be organised.
- Good table tennis players are hot. I never thought I would say it, but my taste in men now extends to those who wield a bat and play like they were defending Sparta. It also helps if they look Spartan – see example below.
- Throwing an internal tantrum because you don’t win in table tennis is not cool. It’s fugly and is unsports-woman-like. I’m working on learning from my losses and accepting them gracefully.
- This week I learnt to let go. To banish past slights, build bridges and get over myself.
- I want to sing. Not figuratively, for reals. This is another WIP (work in progress) and part of my master plan.
- My younger sister Skye is an inspiration. She too is on the path to awesomeness and writes about her journey via her very comical blog Goddess Body Inc.
- I now fit my beloved Lonsdale hoody’s that I purchased in January. They are so pretty and I can’t wait to wear them!